Artists | MakersSupporting the creative community of Hackney Wick
Our artists and makers represent the creative soul of Hackney Wick and the surrounding area. Covering a wide spectrum of mediums, from fine art, sculpture, and photography, through to metalwork, ceramics, and glass. Felstead Art strives to promote and encourage creative pracitices in the area, adding to Hackney Wick's history as an artistic epicentre in London.
- Discover talented local artists and makers.
- Purchase artworks, arrange commissions, and support the creative community.
- Arrange auxiliary services at the same time, such as framing, couriers, and hanging.
Bespoke FramingConservation Framing | For the Art Trade and the Home | Handmade in London
We offer extensive framing services for any artwork or print. From a wide variety of standard framing, through to canvas stretching, canvas tray framing, and acrylic box framing. Our frames are built to conservation or museum standards, and offer unparalleled beauty, protection, and longevity to each artwork. Framing can be arranged before, during, or after the purchase of any artwork from us, but we can also frame any of your own (non-Felstead Art) works. All our framing is completed in-house at our parent company Felstead Studios in Hackney Wick.
- Conservation and museum standard framing.
- Contemporary and traditional frame styles available.
- Explore our framing services on our Felstead Studios website.
- Book a consultation for any of your own artworks to be framed.
Conservation & RestorationPainting Conservation | Paper Conservation | Preventive Conservation
Advisory & AppraisalInsight & Research | Insurance & Market Values | Private Treaty Sales
Our long experience and expertise allows us to offer a wide spectrum of insights, across many mediums. From industry and market clarity, through to advice on appraisals, sales, pricing, and creative practices. We look to prepare artists for every eventuality along their chosen career pathways.
- Art market insights, advice, and research.
- Guidance on creative practices and pathways.
- Appraisals and market valuations.
Logistics & ManagementArt Couriers & Handling | Hanging & Exhibitions | Collections Management
Logistics can be a complicated and overwhelming. Handling artworks, transportation (local, national, or international), and hanging can end up being a multi-faceted challenge. We work alongside a number of specialists to allow for seemless routes, all the way from leaving the artist through to the walls of a gallery or private home. As client collections build up, we can also offer management, including the arrangement of any services required for the documentation, preservation, and care of each collection.
- Couriers (local, national, and international).
- Art handling, hanging, and exhibition work.
- Collection management services.
Printing & DigitisationGiclée Printing | Artwork Scanning & Photography